Omega Women's Constellation Quartz Small Watch #1572.30.00

Omega Women's Constellation Quartz Small Watch #1572.30.00
Omega Women's Constellation Quartz Small Watch #1572.30.00-Blending classic timepiece design with refined European style, this Omega Constellation women's watch offers graceful lines and a medium-sized width. Part of the Cindy Crawford My Choice collection, this fully silver watch offers an appealing balance of luxury, durability, and precision (with its Swiss quartz watch movement). Its highly polished stainless steel case is topped by a brushed bezel that features engraved Roman numerals in black and curved claw accents at 3 and 9 o'clock. The silver stainless steel bracelet band flows seamlessly from the case and is slightly tapered. It's composed of alternating wide links and contrasting thin bands, and is joined by a secure push-button safety clasp.

The white dial background also includes silver-tone Dauphine hands, thin baton hour markers, and small minute indexes. Other features include a scratch-resistant and glare-proofed domed sapphire crystal, a distinctive Cabochon crown, and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet) The watch case measures 25.5mm (1 inch) across and 8mm (0.31 inches) deep.

Omega Women's Watch #1572.30.00 Details

-Brand Name:Omega
-Dial color:silver
-Band length:womens
-Bezel Function:Fixed
-Movement:swiss-quartz
-Part Number:OM 1572.30
-Model number:1572.30.00
-Warranty Type:amazon.com
-Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
-Case Thickness:8 millimeters
-Case material:stainless-steel
-Band material:stainless-steel
-Bezel material:stainless-steel
-Case diameter:25.5 millimeters
-Water resistant depth: 99 Feet
-Clasp: fold-over-clasp-with-single-push-button-safety
-Dial window material type:anti-reflective-scratch-resistant-sapphire
-Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Omega Women's Watch #1572.30.00 Features

-Case diameter: 25.5 mm
-Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
-Stainless-steel case; Silver dial
-Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
-Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside

What Customers Said About This Omega Women's Constellation Quartz Small Watch #1572.30.00?

ALANA

First, for the reviewer who said Amazon doesn't provide authenticity for watches bought through them...well, I'm not saying that is a jeweler who doesn't like the competition (grin) but I am saying we just bought 2 watches as Christmas gifts through Amazon that came with warranties, authenticity, etc. Amazon doesn't sell the watches, Amazon sells the watches for vendors (see "sold by" on product page) so I would suggest if yours comes with something missing, contact the vendor or return it to Amazon...Amazon has been great for us with returns. From designer purses to watches to tvs to computers...everything I've bought through them (I prefer shopping this way to avoid tax and shipping) has had everything it should including warranties and authenticity papers and no storefront customers prehandling it. But I agree that is an issue and if mine was not included, I'd return it for another one immediately or return it. You want your warranty.

Okay, so...that said...this has been my watch for 10 years now. Yes, 10 years now. I don't ever remove it. I am an artist and it's gotten oil paint on it, comes right off, I clean the tub with bleach while wearing it and you'd never know (not on purpose, I'm forgetful) I've forgotten to take it off scuba diving into the deep pressurized ocean twice with no problems, I wear it (on purpose because I know I can) every time I go swimming, including in the ocean, (ocean trips twice a year) I shower in it ever day, and I work out at high intensity, high sweat 6 days a week in this watch. For 10 years. The only thing I have ever needed to have done to this watch is replace the battery and when I did they polished it for me so it looks totally brand new.

But, the best thing about it is that I spoke with my jeweler about my watch when I had the battery replaced because I was shocked to see this continue to go up in price every time I'm in the jewelry store while I see other watches often depreciate when new models come in. He said Omega is known for that and a good brand to get for that reason...for the value. Nice.

Negatives: It does not show the date if that's something important to you...Also some like numerical faces and this just has dashes. These don't bother me and my cell phone is always on me with the date anyway or I have the computer open so dated watches aren't something of importance to me...however, for others it is important so you might be aware.

p.s. It's water proof to a certain number of feet...which means you can wear it swimming but should NOT scuba in it like I did. It didn't hurt a thing when I did but that was an accident because if you dive deep the pressure can cause leakage. Speaking of which, when you change the battery be sure to take it to an authorized Omega dealer because there is a seal in this to make it waterproof and I had a friend who took one to a cheap "change it in a hour" battery replacement mall storefront and they just popped open the back and put a new battery in, broke the seal, and next time she got in the shower it leaked. She got it repaired via a GOOD jewelry store but was without her watch for 3 weeks because of it.

JAVIER
all brand watches comes with certificate of authenticity and factory warranty, all Omegas that amazon sell, do not have this cards.

ROBINSON

This watch is simply gorgeous. It lays on the wrist and is so comfortable, yet is has a good weight to it. It is a classic timepiece. Will never go out of style. I am so happy with my purchase!

order

Comments :

0 comments to “Omega Women's Constellation Quartz Small Watch #1572.30.00”

Post a Comment